Uttar Pradesh Employment Department: At the end of the Second World War in 1945, for orderly absorption of the released service personnel and other war workers; The need for an organization to handle this complex problem in a uniform manner was and in July 1945 “Directorate General of Resettlement and Employment” was set up.
A Training and Employment service organization committee (popularly known as Shiva Rao committee) was appointed in 1952, under the chairmanship of Shri B. Shiva Rao. Based on the recommendations of the committee, the day-to-day administration of the organization was handed over to the state governments with effect from 1st November 1956.
To make Employment offices more effective the Indian Parliament passed an Act called the compulsory notification of vacancies Act 1959 in the year 1959 and it was implemented all over the country in 1960 (except J&K). At present, there are 90 Employment Offices working under the Department of Training and Employment in Uttar-Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Employment Department Online Registration 2021-22
out of which 18 are the Regional Offices situated in the Headquarters of all commissionaires 57 District Employment Offices, 13 University Employment Bureau, 01 town Employment offices, and 01 professional education Employment Offices in U.P. along with this 52 Coaching cum Guidance Centre are being conducted to enhance the Employability of the weaker section of society viz.SC /ST, OBC classes, and differently-abled. Uttar Pradesh Employment Department Online Registration 2021-22
Application Fee For Registration
- There is no fee to register in the Employment Department of Uttar Pradesh.
- This service is completely free.
- On this web portal, you can register for any month of the year.
- There is no definitive date.
- Further, you will have to renew it from time to time.
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh.
- Minimum Qualification 10th Class.
Required For Candidate Registration
- One Scane Photograph
- High School To All Qualification Scane Marksheet and Certificate.
- (Optional) Experience Certificate.
- Cast Certificate
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- Domicile Certificate
Employment Exchange Services
- Registered for new Rojgar Panjiyan / Employment Registration Online.
- Renewal for Old Registration / Rojgar Panjiyan.
- Find Your Rojgar Panjiyan Registration Number.
- Find User ID and Password in Employment Exchange Portal.
- Check the Latest Jobs Fair Through the Login in the Portal.
- Download Admit Card and Check Rojgar Result in UP Rojgar Panjiyan.
Important Link For Used Service Uttar Pradesh Employment Department Online Registration 2021-22
|Apply for Online New Registration||Click Here|
|Login Already Register||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|