RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2019 has released the admit card for the Recently Officer Grade B Examination. Candidates can see all the information about RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2019, including the exam date. The link to download the admit card is given below, by which the candidates can download their admit card for the RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2019 Officer Grade B Exam.
Reserve Bank of India
RBI Recruitment 2021 Officers Grade B 322 Posts
RBI Officers Grade B Recruitment 2021
Information about age limit, eligibility, application fee, how to apply online, key link, etc. of RBI Officers Grade B Recruitment 2021 is given below.
1.RBI Officers Grade B Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Officer Grade B 322 Vacancy. Candidates are invited to apply online.
2.Details of Vacancy
The eligible candidates are invited to apply online for the Officer Grade B 322 vacancy by the Reserve Bank of India. The details of the posts are given below.
|Name of Post||No. 0f Vacancy|
|Officer Grade B (General)||270|
|Officer Grade B (DEPR)||29|
|Officer Grade B (DSIM)||23|
|Officer Grade B (General)||108||49||27||59||27||270|
|Officer Grade B (DEPR)||13||05||03||06||02||29|
|Officer Grade B (DSIM)||09||05||o5||03||01||23|
The age of RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021 will be counted from 01.01.2021. Candidates applying online should be at least 21 years and a maximum of 30 years as of 01.01.2021.
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
In RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021, the PayScale of Officer Grade B will be 35150 to 62400. Accordingly, salary and allowances will be given.
Grade B (General)- Minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
Grade B (DEPR)- Master Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with 55% Marks. SC / ST 50% Marks.
Grade B (DSIM)- Master Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics with 55% Marks. SC / ST 50% Marks.
6.RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
In RBI Officers Grade B Recruitment 2021, some fees will have to be paid while applying online. The details of which are given below.
For General/OBC: Rs.850/-
For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs.100/-
Mode Of Payment
Payment of Application fee through Any Bank Debit card, credit card, or Net Banking Fee Mode.
How to Apply
There are many candidates who want to apply for these Posts. So, here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website of RBI.
- Now Click on the “[email protected]” Option.
- Now Click on the “Current Vacancies” Option.
- Now Click on the “Vacancies” Option.
- Now Click on Recruitment of Officers in Grade B- DR (General), DEPR/DSIM-2021.
- Now Click on Apply Online.
- Now Click on “Click for New Registration/login if Already Registered”
- Fill All the Basic Details & Details of Education.
- Upload all the Documents, Image & Signatures.
- Preview All the Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of the Application.
7. Selection Process
Selection based on written examination objective and descriptive papers.
8. RBI Officers Grade B Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date For Online Form||28.01.2021|
|Last Date For For Online Form||15.02.2021|
|Last Date For Pay Exam Fee||15.02.2021|
|Date For Online Exam Paper I||06.03.2021|
|Date For Online Exam Paper II||31.03.2021 & 01.04.2021|
Instructions for Filling the Online Application RBI Officers Grade B Recruitment 2021
- The online application date for the post of Review Officer and Various Post of Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (Sachivalaya) is to be made between 28.01.2021 to 15.02.2021.
• Applying online, make sure your eligibility before so that your application is not canceled in the future.
• Applying online, keep all your scanned documents before ready like photo, signature, mark sheet, certificate, etc.
• Before filling the form read all the columns thoroughly, and after that fill in your information.
• While depositing the fees, keep in mind that the fees should be deposited in the same medium as mentioned in the medium advertisement.
• At the time of registration, fill all the information thoroughly and after filling, make sure that if there is any mistake, rectify it immediately.
• Before the final submission of the application, check the preview and then submit the form.
• After submitting the form, take a printout of it, which will work in your future.
9. Important Link Area for RBI Officers Grade B Recruitment
|Download Phase I Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|