RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 latest issue notification, the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 invites candidates to apply online for 841 posts of Office Attendant. According to the notification of the RBI Office Attendant, eligible candidates can apply online. Detailed information for applying online is given below. Interested candidates should check the information given below and study the notification. After this apply online so that there is no problem.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Office Attendant|
|No. of Vacancy||841|
Reserve Bank of India
RBI Recruitment 2021 Office Attendant 841 Posts
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Information about age limit, eligibility, application fee, how to apply online, key link, etc. of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 is given below.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Office Attendant 841 Vacancy. Candidates are invited to apply online.
Details of Vacancy
The eligible candidates are invited to apply online for the Office Attendant 841 vacancy by the Reserve Bank of India. The details of the posts are given below.
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy Details
RBI Office Attendant Office & Category wise Vacancy Details
The age of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 will be counted from 01.02.2021. Candidates applying online should be at least 18 years and a maximum of 25 years as of 01.02.2021. The government will be given age relaxation as per rules.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
In RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021, the PayScale of Officer Grade B will be 20160 to 23700. Accordingly, salary and allowances will be given.
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- The bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of the domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defense service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
In RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021, some fees will have to be paid while applying online. The details of which are given below.
For General/OBC: Rs.450/-
For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs.50/-
(a) Mode Of Payment
Payment of Application fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets Fee Mode.
(b) How to Apply
Many people simultaneously apply online for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021. Due to this, you do not have any kind of inconvenience, so below, step by step online application has been given in a very simple way. If you want to apply by visiting the official website, then apply online by following the step given below.
(c) Steps to Apply Online
- First Visit the Official Website of RBI.
- Go on the “[email protected]” Option.
- Go on the “Current Vacancies” Option.
- Go on the “Vacancies” Option.
- Go on the “Office Attendant” Option.
- Go on the Apply Online.
- Go on the “New Registration/login”
- Now Fill All the Basic Details and Education Details.
- Upload all the Documents, Image and Signatures.
- Click on the Preview All the Details.
- Now Pay Application Fee.
- Now Click on Final Submission.
- Very Important Take a Print out of the Application.
Selection based on a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language).
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date For Online Form||24.02.2021|
|Last Date For Online Form||15.03.2021|
|Last Date For Pay Exam Fee||15.03.2021|
|Last Date For Editing Application Form||15.03.2021|
|Last Date For Printing Application Form||15.03.2021|
|Date For Available Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Last Date For Online Exam||09 to 10.04.2021|
Instructions for Filling the Online Application RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
1.The online application date for the post of Review Officer and Various posts of Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (Sachivalaya) is to be made between 24.02.2021 to 15.03.2021.
2.Applying online, make sure your eligibility before so that your application is not canceled in the future.
3.Applying online, keep all your scanned documents before ready like photo, signature, mark sheet, certificate, etc.
4.Before filling the form read all the columns thoroughly, and after that fill in your information.
5.While depositing the fees, keep in mind that the fees should be deposited in the same medium as mentioned in the medium advertisement.
6.At the time of registration, fill in all the information thoroughly and after filling, make sure that if there is any mistake, rectify it immediately.
7.Before the final submission of the application, check the preview and then submit the form.
8.After submitting the form, take a printout of it, which will work in your future.
Important Link Area for Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
About Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935, in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Kolkata but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated.
Though originally privately owned, since nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
The Preamble of the Reserve Bank of India describes the basic functions of the Reserve Bank as:
“to regulate the issue of Banknotes and keeping of reserves with a view to securing monetary stability in India and generally to operate the currency and credit system of the country to its advantage; to have a modern monetary policy framework to meet the challenge of an increasingly complex economy, to maintain price stability while keeping in mind the objective of growth.”
Central Board. Address-6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001, India. Tel: +91-11-23711333, Fax: +91-11-23711250 Email: [email protected]