Delhi District Courts Peon Recruitment 2021 has released the admit card for the Recently Peon, Chowkidar, Process Server, and Sweeper Examination. Candidates can see all the information about Delhi District Courts Peon Recruitment 2021, including the exam date. The link to download the admit card is given below, by which the candidates can download their admit cards for the Delhi District Courts Peon Recruitment 2021 Peon, Chowkidar, Process Server, and Sweeper Exam.
Delhi District Courts
Delhi District Courts Recruitment 2021 Peon 417 Posts
Delhi District Courts Peon Recruitment 2021
Information about age limit, eligibility, application fee, how to apply online, key link, etc. of Delhi District Courts Peon Recruitment 2021 is given below.
1.Delhi District Courts Peon Recruitment 2021
Delhi District Courts Recruitment 2021 Peon, Chowkidar, Process Server & Sweeper 417 Vacancy. Candidates are invited to apply online.
2.Details of Vacancy
The eligible candidates are invited to apply online for the Peon, Chowkidar, Process Server & Sweeper 417 vacancy by the Delhi District Courts. The details of the posts are given below.
(a)Delhi District Courts
|Post Name||No. 0f Post|
|Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon||280|
|Sweeper / Safai Karmchari||23|
The age of Delhi District Courts Peon Recruitment 2021 will be counted from 01.01.2021. Candidates applying online should be at least 18 years and a maximum of 27 years as of 01.01.2021.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 27 Years
In Delhi District Courts Peon Recruitment 2021, the PayScale of Peon, Chowkidar, Process Server & Sweeper will be 5200 to 20200. Accordingly, salary and allowances will be given.
Peon/Chowkidar/Sweeper- Candidates Must Passed 10th Class OR Matriculation OR equivalent From a Recognized Board.
Process Server- Candidates Must Passed 10th Class OR Matriculation OR equivalent From a Recognized Board with Driving License of LMV and 2 Years Driving Experience.
6.RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
In Delhi District Courts Peon Recruitment 2021, some fees will have to be paid while applying online. The details of which are given below.
For General/OBC: Rs.500/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S and EWS: Rs.250/-
(a) Mode Of Payment
Payment of Application fee through Any Bank Debit card, credit card, or Net Banking Fee Mode.
(b) How to Apply
There are many candidates who want to apply for these Posts. So, here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
(c) Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website of Delhi District Courts.
- Now Click on the “Recruitments” Option.
- Now Click on the “Recruitment for the post of Peon/Orderly/Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/Safai Karamchari and Process Server (Group-C ) 2021” Option.
- Now Click on Apply Online.
- Now Click on “Click for New Registration/login if Already Registered”
- Fill All the Basic Details & Details of Education.
- Upload all the Documents, Image & Signatures.
- Preview All the Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of the Application.
7. Selection Process
Selection based on Objective (MCQ) Test and Interview.
8.Delhi District Courts Peon Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date For Online Form||07.02.2021|
|Last Date For For Online Form||21.02.2021|
|Last Date For Pay Exam Fee||21.02.2021|
|Date For Objective Exam||Update Soon|
|Date For Skill Test||Update Soon|
|Date For Interview||Update Soon|
Instructions for Filling the Online Application Delhi District Courts Peon Recruitment 2021
- The online application date for the post of Peon, Chowkidar, Process Server & Sweeper of Delhi District Courts is to be made between 07.02.2021 to 21.02.2021.
• Applying online, make sure your eligibility before so that your application is not canceled in the future.
• Applying online, keep all your scanned documents before ready like photo, signature, mark sheet, certificate, etc.
• Before filling the form read all the columns thoroughly, and after that fill in your information.
• While depositing the fees, keep in mind that the fees should be deposited in the same medium as mentioned in the medium advertisement.
• At the time of registration, fill all the information thoroughly and after filling, make sure that if there is any mistake, rectify it immediately.
• Before the final submission of the application, check the preview and then submit the form.
• After submitting the form, take a printout of it, which will work in your future.
9. Important Link Area for Delhi District Courts Peon Recruitment 2021
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|